Group Health Information
What is group health insurance?
Group health insurance is a single policy issued to a group of people, offering uniform healthcare benefits to all members. In most cases, these policies are purchased by employers and offered to eligible employees and their families as part of an employee benefits package. Enrolling in group insurance plans generally costs participants less than what they would pay for an individual healthcare policy for two main reasons:
- The risk is spread over the whole group, as opposed to just one individual.
- Many employers pay a portion of employees’ premiums.
What are the benefits of group insurance plans?
For employees, the benefits of group health insurance plans include the reduced price of healthcare and the ease of enrolling through their employer. For employers, the benefits range from attracting quality workers to the tax credits they can receive. This can be a great advantage if you’re looking to expand your business and hire on more employees. Having complete and affordable healthcare coverage or group insurance plans for your small business makes your company look more appealing to prospective employees.
Is your business required to purchase group health insurance?
Large businesses with 50 or more employees are now required to offer group health insurance under the Affordable Care Act. Small businesses with fewer than 50 employees are not required to offer health insurance coverage. However, they can qualify for tax credits to help offset the cost if they choose to offer healthcare and pay for at least half of each employee’s premium.
Why choose NorthStar to find group insurance plans in Utah, Arizona, and Nevada?
With NorthStar Financial & Insurance Services, Inc you can easily find the health insurance coverage and group insurance plans you need for your employees. We help you find the best plans at the lowest cost by offering comparisons for different group insurance plans from several providers and carriers. Because we’re an independent insurance agency, we can provide you with unbiased suggestions for group insurance plans that provide the coverage you need at reasonable prices. We make finding a group health insurance provider simple, while providing friendly support and personalized assistance all along the way.
Because we’re an independent insurance agency, we can provide you with unbiased suggestions for group insurance plans that provide the coverage you need at reasonable prices. We make finding a group health insurance provider simple, while providing friendly support and personalized assistance all along the way.
- Experienced, Independent Insurance Agents: Our insurance group agents have more than 47 years of combined experience finding group health insurance plans for small business owners and other employers. We’ll help you sort through and understand confusing changes to insurance policies so you can pick your group insurance plan with confidence.
- Free HR Tools: NorthStar offers resources like free benchmark surveys and other tools for your human resources department. Use them to ask your employees what type of coverage they would like and to compile their feedback. Bring that back to our agency so that we can find a tailored group medical insurance plan that fits employees’ lifestyles.
- Better Plans for Employees at Lower Costs: Your employees will appreciate getting a good amount of coverage without having to pay higher premiums. It’s what makes group insurance plans so sought-after! With help from NorthStar, you can locate those great group health insurance plans that come at a low cost to you and your small business. Sign up for affordable plans quickly so that you can get back to running your business sooner!
Contact us today for more information about group health insurance plans for individuals and business owners.
Group Health Insurance Plans Quote Forms
Looking for coverage from a group insurance plan? The agents at NorthStar Financial & Insurance are here to help! Whether you are in St. George, Washington, Santa Clara, or anywhere in Utah; we can help you find group health insurance! Please feel free to call our office at (435) 656-1060 or email us and an insurance professional will reply promptly.